Bremerton Motorsports Park Track Layout
Bremerton Raceway is a 1.25 mile temporary roadcourse.
Track layout for lapping day is delineated by cones and varies slightly every event. The illustration
above is the general area used to layout the track for our track events.
The driving school is broken into separate exercise areas and a mini auto-x course.
- 7:00 a.m. Gates Open
- 7:30 a.m. Registration & Safety Inspection
- 8:30 a.m. MANDATORY driver's meeting
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. Track closes
Bremerton Motorsports Park
PO Box 5046
Bremerton, WA 98312
Directions to Bremerton Motorsports Park
From Hwy 16
- North or south on Hwy 16 (Yellow Route) on the Kitsap Peninsula
- Take the Old Clifton Road exit. Head west on Old Clifton Road for several miles.
- When you see the Texaco station, take a left towards the station, then take an immediate right in front of the station. Follow this residential street to the end and you're there!
Check Ferry Schedules Online www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/schedules for the Southworth or Bremerton sailing times.